Balancing the two is a tough task, it’s never been that easy to balance it as balance it could take, and there is always a side greater than the other. Juggling your task as a father and your deadlines is not always the same every day. Each day has its unique pros and cons plus the fact that you need to rest a bit to breathe.
Here are some tips that could at least help you on your time management.
- Give time to work on your professional task and make that time sacred to you.
- Minimize distractions, have manageable time schedule of your work. Work when they are asleep or in school and give your time to them when they needed you.
- Play with your kids, this gives you time to sweat a little and get you blood circulation going.
- Network your business outside; this would make your time precious instead of calling out in your home that, network your business outside.
- Have time with your wife, talk to her regarding opinions and current events. One way or another you can get something to write or to inspire.
- Family is always your priority, spend time with them and this could be a good time to be inspired.
These are just few of the tips that I could give, you can bend each of them according to your situation at home. Sticking to these tips or to your formulated one, will be a factor to your success.